Russian Barbie

Hey Dolls,
Its russian barbie welcome to my page...
I am all about the fashion styles and music and drama:)
Shopping is the best i will have alot of coupons out n my page:)

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Cheerleading is a SPORT!



So I made this Blog for all those Cheerleader fans and cheerleaders who hate i when people say that cheer isn't a sport!!!!!
So all you people that think it isn't trying getting thrown in the air and land it:) that's right
IF you agree then follow:)
PS. Evan if some cheerleaders aren't the best in there attitude which i know most of them act kinda stuck up still its a sport
well BYE:):) MU WA love you!(:
KISSES

















I am a was a cheerleader at my school and it was not easy at all like most people would say cheer isnt a sport its a club? WAKE UP


No other sport has dance and gymnastic combined!




No comments:

Post a Comment