Russian Barbie

Hey Dolls,
Its russian barbie welcome to my page...
I am all about the fashion styles and music and drama:)
Shopping is the best i will have alot of coupons out n my page:)

Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

fashion:)

Hey all you Hunny Bunnies:)
So let me introduce my self:)
iI am Valentina Simonovich, Ms Russian Barbie
i love fashion and the new styles and i dress European:)
since America is 1 1/2 year behind........:)
Any ways stick with me and i will be posting new pictures up me in Russia Belarus:)
I am going and this whole summer 2010 Shopping life in front of me:)
the House of models will be up for me
House Of Models is a big shopping mall in minsk:)
Sells Chanel, Dolce gabana, Prada....ectt
The part that sucks is that it way cheaper in America:(
but what ever still pumped:):)
So "Follow" me and I you will go around the world with me and Possibly around America to the different Malls:)
MUWA russia's kisses:)
Barbie:)